Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided voluntarily by you when you register an account (your email address, password, name, company name and address).
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means (emails or forum posts).
- Information about your previous orders.
- Information about what you have added to your shopping cart (cookie).
- Your IP address when you visit our website (this is required by law).
Storing your personal data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Disclosing your information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party, apart from in the following situations:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You can access your information by logging in to your account and clicking on the following link:
Page last updated: 24.06.2018
Playlectric on Google+