- PlaylectricKeymasterJuly 30, 2014 at 3:58 pmPost count: 41
As you know, the PNG textures in the Instant 2D – Power-Ups & Pick-Ups collection are provided in a high resolution, so that you can scale them down with minimal quality loss.
To make it easy to resize the textures in one go, I would recommend downloading XNConvert.
It’s a free application for Windows, OSX and Linux which makes it super easy to resize and convert lots of image files.
All common picture and graphics formats are supported (i.e. JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, Camera RAW, JPEG2000, WebP, OpenEXR) as well as over 500 other image formats.
HOW TO RESIZE THE PNG FILES IN XNCONVERT
1) Input tab > Add files > Select the PNG files.
2) Actions tab > Add action > Image > Resize (Uncheck Keep ratio).
3) Output tab > Select an output folder.
4) Click on the Convert button at the bottom.
- This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Playlectric.
The topic ‘TIP: How to batch resize textures’ is closed to new replies.