Clothing and armour 2015-08-17T13:46:58+00:00
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #1892 |

Hey there,

I was wondering if you were planning on releasing any packs that contain clothing and armour (specifically modern day).  I’m working on a RPG game at the moment and I could really use something like that 🙂

Thanks!

Playlectric
    Keymaster

Hi silentmoon, apologies for the late reply – we’re on holiday at the moment 🙂

In any case, as we also mentioned on Twitter, we haven’t got any immediate plans for clothing and armour packs but thanks for the suggestion!

You’re working on a post-apocalyptic Fallout/Mad Max-style RPG, right?

If so, it would be great if you could post a few links to some examples of the kind of armour and clothing you need in your game (The more specific, the better).

silentmoon
    Participant

Thanks for getting back in touch.

As you mentioned I am working on a post apoc RPG style game at the moment and I really like your other icons for pickups and things.  I was hoping to find something of the same sort of quality for clothing and armour.

More specifically things like Helmets (army and civilian), body armour, leather jackets, boots (various types), gloves. Also civilian clothing (again in various states of disrepair).  That sort of thing.  Also perhaps armour that looks like it has been made by taking bits and pieces of other things and bolted them together (for that sort of home made scavenged armour look).  I will see if I can find a few example images later, for now here are a couple of things that I randomly found using the power of Google 🙂

Playlectric
    Keymaster

Hi silentmoon, thanks for explaining what sort of style you have in mind. The images are also very helpful.

Please let me know if you stumble upon more reference images (sketches/concept art images from existing games are also welcome) 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.